The deadline of presenting remarks and issues against the report is 17:00 hours (Istanbul time) on May 31, 2011 at the Georgian Urban Energy (GUE) office in Tbilisi or on the email address given in this web site. Consultations will take place in Tbilisi and in affected villages, and that the public consultations will be advertised in local newspapers.
- Land Acquisition and Compensation Plan
- Paravani Hydropower Project Environment And Social Impact Assessment Report ( ESIA) - Georgian
- Paravani Transmission Line Enviroment and Social Impact Assessment Report ( ESIA) - Georgian
- ESIA Non-Technical Summary (NTS) - Georgian
- ESIA Non-Technical Summary (NTS) - English
- ESIA Non-Technical Summary (NTS) - Russian
- ESIA Environmental & Social Action Plan (ESAP) - Georgian
- ESIA Environmental & Social Action Plan (ESAP) - English
- ESIA Stakeholder Engagement Plan (SEP) - Georgian
- ESIA Stakeholder Engagement Plan (SEP) - English
- ESIA Stakeholder Engagement Plan (SEP)
- Bird Monitoring Plan
- Aquatic Monitoring Plan
About Paravani HPP
PARAVANI Hydroelectric Power Plant Project
Most of Georgia's electricity generation comes from hydroelectric facilities and hydro resources take the first place among the natural riches of Georgia. There are 26,000 rivers on the territory of the country.
Their total length is approximately 60,000 km. The entire fresh water supply of Georgia, which is made up of ice, lakes and water reservoirs, is 96.5 km3. Around 300 rivers are significant in terms of energy production...
Paravani HPP’s Inauguration Ceremony
Paravani HPP’s inauguration ceremony was held on October 11th 2014 and Paravani HPP was opened by Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili together with Deputy Prime Minister Kakha Kaladze.
Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz and Honorary Chairman of Anadolu Group Kamil Yazici, Chairman of Anadolu Group Tuncay Özilhan, Energy Sector Coordinator of Anadolu Group Tugban Izzet Aksoy and GUE General Manager Murat Küçük.
The above ESIA report is published in this website on the date of 01.04.2011 & since that date, the report can be found in the website.